AID EliSpot software solutions
Based on the experience and feedback of more than 700 AID EliSpot users all over the globe we have once more improved the successful AID EliSpot software and are proud to present Version 7.0 of this user-friendly software. Changes are mainly made in data handling, fulfilling the need of our customers to enhance working with their data generated by the AID Reader, especially in long-term studies. In addition Version 7 contains a module enabling for fluorescent multiple color (fluoroSpot) analysis when using an AID iSpot or higher. All AID Reader Systems are running under Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) but can still be used under a Win 7 environment.
Explore the future in EliSpot technology and analyse your FluoroSpot assays with the AID iSpot product line!!!
Version 7.0 seamlessly integrates three different tasks. No additional software packages are needed:
- Stage calibration and control
- Camera calibration, focusing and control
- Switching between colorimetric and fluorescent applications
- Barcode reader control (optionally)
- Assay-specific settings, multiple color settings
- Scanning, counting and analyzing EliSpot wells in one operation
- High-resolution spot recognition
- countAID, the fastest way to find accurate Count settings
- Print plate overview, well view and selected wells
- User management
- Export to Excel, PowerPoint, LIMS, .txt-files, .csv files, PDF
- Add external data with the layout compiler
- Generate results with the integrated rule compiler
- Images saved as .bmp, .tiff or .jpg
- Quality control
- Audit trail and Plate history
- Re-analyze saved plates as often as needed
AID usually offers one major update of the AID EliSpot Software per year. Keep in touch to see how you can profit from software updates!
AID EliSpot Evaluation System
The AID EliSpot Evaluation System serves to store, re-analyze, present and print data acquired on an AID EliSpot Reader System. Data transfer is usually accomplished by the users through networking connections, by USB Disks or DVD. The evaluation system is configured to run an AID EliSpot Reader Unit if this is purchased later.
The AID EliSpot Evaluation System includes:
- Computer/Control Unit: High-end PC
- 23" 16:9 Full HD Screen,
- Cable set, keyboard and mouse.
The system is pre-installed with
- MS Windows 10 Operating System (64 bit),
- MS Office 2016,
- AID EliSpot 7.0 Software.
For general information about our products and services
please download our Product Overview 2018 - AID GmbH